Celebrating the Hispanic Heritage spirit!

by | Jan 11, 2024 | Entertainment, Features | 11 comments

The Hispanic culture in the United States has grown tremendously over the years, making Spanish one of the most spoken languages around the world. Each student celebrates Hispanic Heritage month with a different meaning.

“This month shows people how rich my culture is and how hard we have been working to be where we are (politics, science, arts, cinema,)” senior Camila Paez said. 

This celebration lasts from September 15 until October 15. The language department and the Hispanic community prepare an inclusive event for all. 

“We would love to have a performance from the students singing a song from Celia Cruz or even Selena,” Spanish teacher Ibis Rodriguez said. 

Rodriguez came up with a different and innovative proposal for this event, to have a talent show in Spanish on campus, where Hispanic students can sing, act and dance, all in their native language. 

All of this motivates us to be part of it no matter where we are from. Seeing other cultures express themselves and stand out on campus makes us proud.

Author

11 Comments

1. I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website 🙂

Reply
  2. Thank you for sharing with us, I believe this website genuinely stands out : D.

Reply
  3. I think you have remarked some very interesting details, appreciate it for the post.

Reply
  4. I don’t think the title of your article matches the content lol. Just kidding, mainly because I had some doubts after reading the article.

Reply
  5. I’ll immediately snatch your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me recognise in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Reply
  6. Merely wanna comment on few general things, The website design and style is perfect, the subject material is real fantastic : D.

Reply
  7. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely helpful information specially the closing part 🙂 I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

Reply
  8. Some really interesting information, well written and broadly speaking user friendly.

Reply
  9. There are some interesting points in time in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish extra! Added to FeedBurner as effectively

Reply
  10. I carry on listening to the news bulletin speak about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i acquire some?

Reply
  11. I went over this internet site and I conceive you have a lot of fantastic info , bookmarked (:.

Reply
Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *